Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gymnastics Recounts

Today we wrote recounts about our trip to CSG Gym yesterday. Here are some of the children's stories.

Yesterday we went to the CSG gym. First we went on the tramp. We did star jumps. Then we did an obstacle course. After that we went to another obstacle course where we jumped on another tramp. Then we went to the pit and swung like a monkey on the rings. Then we went to the bars. I was very good on them. I did circle overs. It was fun. I felt happy. By Jake.

On Tuesday Room 16 and Room 10 went to gymnastics. We went on a bus. It took a long long time. When we got there we took off our bags and shoes and do not forget socks. We sat on the blue carpet. We went down to the navy blue carpet. Then we did some warm ups. After that we played a racing game. Then we headed over to the trampoline. I was the first one in line. We did some normal jumps. Then we jumped on the orange thing. After that we jumped on a green thing and we did some star fish jumps and some sit down jumps. Next we headed over to an obstacle course. I jumped on the spring plank. It was an exciting trip.  By Olivia.

On Tuesday we went to gymnastics by QEII. We did super swinging and we did jumping jellybeans and we did high hopping on one leg. We did hard handstands and then we went to the bus and the bus took us to school. The bell rang and we went home. It was a fantastic day.  By Palm.

Yesterday our class and Room 10 went to the gymnastics. I heard a knocking noise from the floor. It was because we were jumping like jellybeans. When we got there I was feeling really happy. The rings were as high as a dinosaur! On those I was feeling scared. My friend Pheonix got a letter. The long trampoline was bouncy. We really had a fun day. By Sophia.

On Tuesday we went to Gymnastics and we went on the rings. I dropped in the sponge pit. It was hard to get out but I got out. The second thing we did was go on the trampoline and we did big bounces on the tramp. I smelt sweat. I was really excited to go to gymnastics. My favourite thing was the rings. By Niamh B.

On Tuesday we went to gymnastics. When I got there I went on the rings. They were scary but I had to do it. The fun part was the ride on the bus. By Kahn.

Yesterday I went to gymnastics. I liked the rings. I fell in the pit. My favourite part was when I went on the tramp. It was fun. I like gymnastics. By Swastik.

No comments:

Post a Comment