Friday, March 25, 2011

Lynley Dodd Character Descriptions

This week we have been learning to write character descriptions. We had to use describing words to put a picture in the reader's head. First we described ourselves. Then we choose one of our favourite Lynley Dodd characters and wrote a character description about them. We are also learning to start our sentences with different words. Here are some of our stories. See if you can guess which character the description is of.

I am a cat. I am black. My eyes are yellow and my ears are orange. At the end of my tail it is blond. Who am I? By Caitlin

I'm skinny and black. I like to steal stuff at night time and I am mean. Who am I? By Palm.

I am as big as a horse. My coat is brown. I have long legs. Also I have a lot of friends. Who am I? By Emma.

I am yellow. I have orange feet and I have an orange mouth. Who am I? By Te.

I'm low. I am brown. My coat is rough. I have a sausage tummy. My collar is blue. My tag is green. Who am I? By Olivia.

I am a black cat and I am mean. I have sharp claws. Who am I? By Kahn.

My coat is fluffy. Very very fluffy. I have a white coat. It keeps me warm. My fur is scruffy. Who am I? By Bella.

I am yellow and I have yellow feathers and I have orange feet. Who am I? By Swastik.

I am a black dog. I have a long coat and I am a bit naughty. Who am I? By Ashley.

I am strong and tough. I am angry. Who am I? By Finn.

No comments:

Post a Comment