Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Holiday Antics

This is where I'm staying during my holidays! Down the hill by the water is my brother's house and I have come to stay along with my sister Anna and my cousin Nick. He is 11 and he goes to Halswell School. We have been tailing some lambs today. That's when you take their tails off to stop them getting dags and getting sick when they get older. We have lots more lambs to do during the rest of the week. If you are doing something fun these holidays then send me some pics and I'll put them on the blog too. Happy holidays!

Anna and Nick at the beginning of the very long driveway.

The system for quickly feeding the pet lambs.

This is Earl, Munter and Zoe.

2 comments:

  1. wow what a cool place to go for the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is. Your holiday photos looked very cool too.

    ReplyDelete